Jen Dean Photography | Brand Story
Working with Jen on this project was like watching a hopeful bud full of potential and promise of the things to come...blossom into a beautiful, fully formed entity ready to take on the world.
She was one of our very first clients here at Hoops and in part, working with her set us on the journey we are still on today. She hired 16 Hoops back in January 2015 for what was to eventually become our Signature 16 Week Program.
- Positioning & Branding: From generalist to Dream Sessions Studio expert
- Visual Identity: full identity, logo, biz cards, thank you cards, gift certificate, email blast design, new pricing PDF, rubber stamp for packaging
- Copywriting: Dream Sessions concept & design
- Systems: New pricing structure, client intake & journey
- Website: Ground up new design with 6 pages
- Marketing: 60 second film about Dream Sessions
I really can't say it any more elegantly than what Jen said below.
There is no more powerful marketing piece than a short film about your process. But don't just hire anyone to do this. Be sure the filmmaker is asking the right questions, and telling the right story. Jen's studio and her artistry really come across in a magical way in this short enchanting film. We showed a glimpse of her unique process and how she creates a world for her Dream Sessions, but still stays approachable and fun. What little girl wouldn't want to do one of these?
We questioned every square inch of Jen's old generalist site and stripped it all away until it was just Jen and her client having a deep conversation. You only have a few seconds to connect with your ideal client - why appeal to everyone, when you can just appeal to that perfect viewer. This allows you to continue and nurture the work you love, and it allows to command higher and higher premiums as you weed out the bad clients, and welcome in the great ones.
It's always fun to capture artists for their own brand. You have to open up and trust the process - and Jen let us in to her world.