Project Proposal - Brown & Co
Date: October 31, 2017
Client: Brown & Co
Contact: Matt Talbot
Project Scope Outline
Create a suite of images for a local 4-restaurant group for use by Brown & client on various marketing platforms.
Client specs for each restaurant (4 total):
- Capture each restaurant environment, interior & exterior, with people and atmosphere
- Plated food in the environment/lifestyle with and without people in background
- Close-ups and detail shots of plated food & restaurant decor/fun vibe
- Use of interesting angles, shallow depth of field, lots of options
- Provide a consistent suite of images from each restaurant space in high resolution with full usage rights
- Photographer (Geneve) - Custom professional lifestyle photography
- On set styling as needed
- Photo Shot List & rough timeline provided to all 24-48 hours before each session
- Photo release form for any models or subjects featured or shown in any images
- 4 - half day sessions (4 hours each) or approx 16 hours on location time
- All travel to & from locations
- Assistant as needed
- Instant download of 4 sets of professionally edited & retouched, high resolution, jpeg images.
- All images delivered high resolution with no watermark via online password protected gallery within 3-5 days for quick use. After final photography session, all final images delivered via USB within 7 days for archiving/future use.
- Online gallery will remain for 3 months for downloading, and up to 12 months as requested at no additional charge
- Client retains all usage and rights to all images in perpetuity
- $2250 due upon securing contract.
- Balance of $2250 due on 2nd photography session date.
- 16 Hoops will send invoice for both online.
- DISCOUNT: Quote reflects a discount for booking 4 dates. Each session is normally $1250-1500.