Ask yourself this question to help you decide if it’s time for your business to invest in an outside strategy and design firm:
Is my combination of DIY workshops, advice, blog-reading, and "How To" PDF downloads helping me and my business crush it every day?
Here's the definition of "crushing it," courtesy of Urban Dictionary:
"Being in severe shape, looking good, being better than others, looking hot, feeling positive, having more than others, having relations with other attractive people, generally serving well"
And now, 16 Hoops' definition of "crushing it":
"You have a well-churned marketing machine and support system that differentiates your business, gives you financial freedom and happiness, allows you to stop competing on price, and lands you all the premium-paying clients you will ever need."
If you said, "Yes! I AM crushing it!" just now (and you probably did a little dance, too)...
...then you definitely DO NOT need an outside strategy and design firm. In fact, we'll probably be calling YOU as a case study. Well done.
Just in case you didn't answer "yes," though, pitch yourself these questions too:
- Do you find yourself competing with lesser brands for the same clients?
- Do you sometimes feel like like you're fumbling in the dark with your marketing, and wish you had a confident and lucrative POV?
- Are you wondering if you should rebrand entirely or just tweak your existing brand, but you don’t even know where to start?
- Do you know that you are a talented photographer, but just need help pulling it all together and breaking through whatever is holding you back?
- Do you suspect you could charge more, but have no idea how to start doing that?
- Are you tired of having a catch-all business (for example, “weddings-portraits-corporate-pets-boudoir-seniors-babies-families”), and instead only want to photograph things you love?
- Do you wonder how other photographers seem to get noticed all the time? (What are they doing that you're not?)
- Do you want to have a business you are proud of, financial freedom, and a lifestyle that allows you and your family to shine?
- Do you want someone to hold you accountable and cheer you on as you level up?
If you answered yes to any of these...you might be ready to check us out.
Advice is good, but action is better
For the record, just getting advice or consulting is good, too, and definitely better than doing nothing.
But if you want to take a truly transformative leap forward with your business, go the extra step and hire a highly specialized strategy and design firm.
Better yet, hire a firm that specializes in serving your industry. As far as we know, we're the only ones out there specializing in photography--which is exactly why we got started.
So, here are your last and most important questions:
Are you ready for your busiest year ever? Are you ready to crush it?
Take the leap with us. There is no one who understands your struggles and dreams more than the folks at 16 Hoops. Together, we can crush it.